Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wrong number

In the past month at least half a dozen visitors to my blog landed here by searching for 'dump a man' or 'dump a married man'!!
Google seems to have mixed up the name of my blog and a post I did on a TV series called 'The mind of the married man' :D

If you are one of those readers, I'm sorry to say I cannot be of any help to you. I have absolutely no experience with married men or dumping any kind of men. I only dump my thoughts here and occasionally make fun of my very single man.

Google engineers, if you happen to be reading this by any chance, can you please do something to stop such mix-ups?

13 comments:

Ankur said...

P


:P

Anonymous said...

Hi ! ..like ur style of writing

rayshma said...

lol!!

g-man said...

lmao! i think i know a google engineer. want me to go talk to him?

RiĆ  said...

he he thts quite weird! :P

Anonymous said...

thats funny, but one thing u can do to avoid this is either you change your blog url or blog name :)

P said...

@anonymous: Glad to hear that :)

@g-man: sure..at least they will get some customer feedback :)

@ria: ya it is and quite funny too :)

@ashu: It's not really bothering me..just found the situation weirdly funny :p

Anonymous said...

interesting!!!

Smokin Joe said...

arey.. u should be happy. u think its easy to get on the search results! gosh .. u are so lucky! make full use of it! ;-).. ohh and am not kidding!

P said...

@smokin joe: Hmm..never thought of it that way. I guess if any of those readers liked something I wrote then it is definitely nice.

Solitaire said...

How did you know that happened?

Pri said...

hi...hope google does something about it soon...
i know it can be pretty annoying :D

P said...

@ Solitaire: sitemeter visitor details.
yeah, I read and analyze such things..they are more interesting than my experimental data sometimes :)

@ Pri: Not really annoyed..just found it amusing that so many people are looking for info on dumping men! And as smokin joe commented earlier..any publicity is good publicity :)