Wednesday, May 21, 2008

He had me at 'Hello'

Ok it's past 10 p.m. in Pacific time zone and so now I can express my happiness for David C. without spoiling anyone's suspense.

I have been rooting (and yes also voting) for him since he sang 'Hello' on Week 3 of American Idol. I think very highly of David A. too, specially his flawless voice, but he is just too cute and sugary for my taste. Rough and tough rock star with a sensitive side..ah that works for me better. And that is what Mr. Cook is :)

Congrats David Cook!

8 comments:

Nirmal said...

he he many gals seems to have crush on singers ......lol

Pavi!!!! said...

David Cook was nice yeah....but i felt sorry for the 17yr old David!

n u voted for somone on reality television!!!really! i've NEVER done that!

P said...

@ Nirmal: I don't know about all girls, but music works for me definitely :)

@Pavi: yeah I know its sounds silly to me too, but I vote for American Idol, only if I really like someone :)
Don't feel too bad for the kid. He will definitely get some good offers.

rantravereflect/ jane said...

'hero' and time of my life- i sill can't get over his voice that kinda gets ya into his cocoon!
:)
even i vote for reality shows, if their performance really touches me!

P said...

Hi rantravereflect (wow thats a tongue-twisting name! :))
Glad to hear from another David Cook admirer :)

P said...

I went back to listen 'Time of my life'. I felt like it was ok for the winning moment but I'm not really excited that it will be his first single. I felt like its little mushy for him. Hope he gets to do more punk rock stuff for his album.

Anonymous said...

hey P, you have got a super cool template and good dumpblog for yr mind :))

P said...

Thanks Ashu. Playing with the html seems more fun sometimes than doing same old lab stuff :)