Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yaaaaaay...Happy snow day!!

Snow and rain on the same day = messy, slippery roads..and when you have to go to work on such a day, it becomes a really painful day. It is one such day here today. I came to work slipping and sliding 20 times on my way and was really worried about my return journey because today is the day when I teach from 3-9 p.m. But guess what, they just announced that all classes after 3p.m. are canceled!!!!....so now it becomes a happy snow day for me......yaaaaaaaay. Now I can go home and enjoy the snow from by window while drinking a cup of steaming hot chocolate....aaaahh. I am probably happier than my students for the canceled classes :D

4 comments:

Solitaire said...

Don't mind me asking but which place are you in and you mentioned that you love to psychoanalyze..are you a psychology major?

P said...

I am currently in a small university town called Oxford. Looks like you are from Dayton. Oxford is about 50 miles south-west from Dayton.
And no I am not a psychology major. It's just a habit :)

Solitaire said...

Miami University?

P said...

Yes. People either think I am in England or in Florida. Finally someone who knows!