Friday, February 8, 2008

An eventful week

After my last guilty post, I worked a lot but sadly, after doing a loooong and hectic experiment, I was rewarded with a very unexpected result :( First I freaked-out, then started having doubts about how I will finish my dissertation by summer if things go wrong like this. This thought led to fitful sleeping with nightmares, whining and scaring parents, boyfriend and best friend..scared adviser and lab-mate too to some extent (to the outer world I usually pretend to be a completely unbreakable person :P ). But then after some major reading and brainstorming...eureka!! I found an explanation to the weird result..it might not be weird actually..everything in science has a reason :) Now I have to run one more test this week to get a nice result avoiding the unwanted part. Please, please, please let next week be a positively productive week!!!!!!

No comments: