Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My bad time continues...

If having weird work problems were not enough, my health is also suddenly failing me from all sides :(
- I have cough and cold since last week.
- I keep having bad back pains. It got really worse when I stupidly tried to do some simple exercises. Now I have to go through physio therapy for next few weeks!!
- My doctor also did a full physical check up on me. Turns out I have hypothyroidism, tendency of diabetes (both run in my family) and low Vit D!!!

I am only 30. I don't want to feel like I am 60. Boo hoo hoo hoo000.

Only positive things I can think about right now are:
- I have been prescribed to spend more time outside, to soak up some Vit D enriched sunlight (=less of dark microscopy labs?)
- Eating lots of fish is recommended (yes I am a Bengali and I love my fish)
- Finally, maybe I can tell the Boss man my sob story highlighting the need for back rest and sunshine and get some 'work from home' days sanctioned.

Hmm..positive thinking really works! I already feel little less depressed :)


3 comments:

Jack said...

P,

Well, here I am as promised. Read all current posts. You are a lucky girl to find such nice soulmate and I pray May God bless you both with not only the happiness but what all you want too. I have met a lot of Free Loaders in my life, one needs to be careful of such lot. How is your back now? Do not ignore it and take proper precautions.

Take care

P said...

Hi Jack,
Thanks for visiting and your well wishes. Back is recovering with physio therapy :)

Pooja said...

Oh you poor doll, hope things are ok not- healthwise! I have a family history of diabetes too- not looking forward to that, at all!