Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yaaay for Kris Allen

Even though the judges (except Randy) and producers were heartless towards you (and unfairly partial towards Adam) throughout the season, we were not :) We rooted and voted for you and........YOU ARE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!! Hope you believe in yourself little more now and come up with some amazing records soon. Congrats Kris!!

---
Looks like I am having really good musical times. Lot of my wishes have been coming true these days! :D

Since I was 15 years old, my favorite Indian singer has been Jagjit Singh. Attending his concert was one of the things I had on my 'must do before I die' list. For some or other reason I kept missing the opportunity to fulfill this wish...until May 2nd, 2009. Yes, I got to see him live in concert and in spite of his age and poor health, he still had the same amazing voice that my mom calls 'God's voice'. 

Last night my AI wish also came true. J has been rooting for Kris from the Top-36 episode. I can't say I was going crazy for him like J has been, but he was among my top 3, until my other favorites left quite early in the competition. I never liked Adam or Danny. They might be great singers but their kind of music is not something I listen to. But most of the world around me seemed to be in love with Adam. So I was really not very hopeful last night. But....HE WON!! 

And the happy musical times don't stop here. I am going to Coldplay concert in July!!!!!!!! Happy, happy, happy...I am one happy girl right now...at least if I don't think of anything other than music :)

1 comment:

Pavi!!!! said...

Coldplay!!! woooow!!!

ur hvg a helluva time gurl